Wright Tree Service  » Business  »
Sacramento, CA and other cities across the country
  • While we've naturally dealt with several companies over the years, I was very impressed with the company that worked our neighborhood in 2009
  • In the future, should we be doing any tree and landscaping work, I'd definitely start with a phone call to Wright Tree Service

• by Orrymain

Every two years or so, the utility company which provides electrical service to this area comes through to inspect the lines as respect trees, bushes, and the like that may interfere with their service or be a potential hazard. The power company hires contractors to perform the actual work and assist with the initial review. While we’ve naturally dealt with several companies over the years, I was very impressed with the company that worked our neighborhood in 2009. The name of the company is Wright Tree Service.

A visit to their website may explain why these workers were so affable and conscientious. Wright Tree

Service is employee owned. Thus, how they perform their jobs and how they deal with the consumer directly impacts each worker directly. It showed because these workers were very polite, very mindful of their responsibilities, and they did their jobs extremely well.

This year, Wright Tree Service actually cut down a tree that’s been a bit of a pain in terms of maintenance for years. It was a tree that was always having to be pruned back. Squirrels loved it; so did I, but it needed to go.

To make a long story short, the Wright Tree Service employees played middle man for me with ...

• the utility and got permission. What we found out is that the utility isn’t cutting down trees anymore like they used to unless it can be done in the same amount of time that they allot for pruning, which is about an hour and a half. Well, the workers knew how much I wanted that tree cut and they assured their boss they could get it done in that time. Oops. It was more like 2 1/2 hours, but these guys worked diligently. They took great care in their cutting, and the cleanup was superb. You never would have known that
        they’d just cut down a tree. They also lined up the tree remnants right where I asked them to, which wasn’t in the traditional tree stack.

There were several other ways that the workers of Wright Tree Service showed their special mark in keeping the yards clean, in doing their jobs to perfection, and in just being approachable. They were in the neighborhood for a few weeks, so I had plenty of opportunities to see them at work.

In the future, should we be doing any tree and landscaping work, I’d definitely start with a phone call to Wright Tree Service. They’ve already proven their excellence.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 413008816111231/k2311a0830/8.30.09