Nail Polish Remover Pads  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought these nail polish remover pads from elf cosmetics for a dollar
  • I like to use them instead of the original nail polish remover

• by Brooke

I bought these nail polish remover pads from elf cosmetics for a dollar. I like to use them instead of the original nail polish remover.

These pads are easy to use, smell great, and cheap.

I also like the fact that they make my nails

soft and shiny.

I just rub the pad over my nails and the nail polish was gone quickly.

So it doesn’t take long either.

I like it that the pads are soft and you don’t have to keep rubbing your nails to get all of the nail polish off.

Overall this is a great product that is cheap.

I for one, cannot believe this sells for a dollar! I intend to buy some more of these nail polish remover pads soon, but for now I still have half of ...

• Nail Polish Remover Pads
      the pads left in the jar.

The jar is easy to open.

These pads smell like an orange and they smell great.

I will continue to use this nail polish remover pads from now on and I am never going back to the original nail

polish remover.

These pads don’t make a mess like the bottle of nail polish remover does, plus it smells great so you don’t have to worry about that nasty smell.

You also don’t have to worry about spilling this nail polish.

Overall I recommend it, and it’s cheap!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313008815671131/k2311a0830/8.30.09