Post Raisin Bran Cereal
  • I like the fact that Raisin Bran Cereal is often on sale at my local grocery store
  • My family noticed the difference right away and they didn't like it
  • I highly recommend Post Raisin Bran as part of a healthy diet

• by mom1

I’ve been eating Post Raisin Bran Cereal for thirty years! My family eats it now too. This cereal is certainly a staple in our family, as it was in my family when I was growing up.

They put lots of big juicy raisins in the box and the cereal is not artificially too sweet, but it has a

natural sweetness to it.

I like the fact that Raisin Bran Cereal is often on sale at my local grocery store.

I tried substituting a different brand of Raisin cereal, thinking that my family would not be able to tell the difference.

Now, I must admit didn’t taste exactly like Post Raisin Bran, but the taste was familiar.

...

• My family noticed the difference right away and they didn’t like it.

They claimed the raisins were small and there weren’t enough of them.

My daughter thought the raisins tasted “funny.

” I don’t know why I bothered to pick up a different brand, seeing that it was more expensive anyway.

My family usually likes variety, but when

they find something that they really, like, they don’t like me to change.

I like the fact that this product is heart healthy and has lots of vitamins and minerals in it.

Anytime you can get your kids to eat something healthy, makes you feel good.

I highly recommend Post Raisin Bran as part of a healthy diet.

Carl says :

Have been buying Raisin Bran for years , this last box has an odd taste to it, at first I thought it was the milk, giving a sour taste, I use 1% milk, but the flavor is way off in the cereal itself, code on box JUN1415P25

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi Carl, I like raisin bran too. I have only had a bad box once and it turned out that the raisins were bad and gave a way bitter taste. I called Kroger and got a refund for the cereal, so I would call the grocery store where you got the box. They are likely to either refund you completely or give you a better box.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273008815511131/k2311a0830/8.30.09