Butterball Turkey Breast Roast  » Food  »
  • Butterball Turkey Breast Roast is one of the best turkeys my family and I have ever eaten
  • White meat has less fat than dark meat and therefore I feel it's a healthier part of our diets, so when I can get my family to eat turkey breast and enjoy it, I'm happy
  • Now that my family enjoyed the Butterball Turkey Breast roast so much, I will continue to make them more frequently than once a year on Thanksgiving
  • I highly recommend Butterball Turkey Breast Roast for anyone that wants delicious turkey breast that is moist and juicy

• by mom1

Butterball Turkey Breast Roast is one of the best turkeys my family and I have ever eaten. I recently bought a Butterball turkey because they were on sale at my local grocery store for Buy one Get one Free.

After removed the little plastic back from the turkey cavity, I popped it in the

oven and cooked it until it was done and golden brown on top.

This turkey came out amazingly juicy.

Sometimes when I cook a turkey, my family will tell me that it’s a little on the dry side, but for the first time, they commented how juicy and tender the Butterball Turkey was.

...

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273008815481131/k2311a0830/8.30.09