Gillette Fushion Hydra Gel  » Cosmetics  »
  • Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel is one of the best shaving products I have ever used
  • The silky gel glides on my legs and I like how it makes my skin smell
  • I think it also decreases nicks and cuts that I sometimes get when I use other products
  • The cost is $2.99 for a 7 ounce can, which I don't find bad
  • I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants nice smooth legs after shaving

• by mom1

Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel is one of the best shaving products I have ever used. The silky gel glides on my legs and I like how it makes my skin smell.

The fresh smell stays on my legs for a long time.

After

I shave with Gillette Hydra Gel, my legs are so smooth, and there is virtually no stubble at all - anywhere on my legs.

I think it also decreases nicks and cuts that I sometimes get when I use other products.

I only need to use a little bit when I shave my legs.

A little goes a long way.

Sometimes I use soap or shower get to shave my legs, but since I’ve discovered this Gillette Fusion Hydra Gel, I’ve discovered a whole new way to shave my ...

• Gillette Fushion Hydra Gel
      legs.

My shower gels to a nice job, but this gel feels so luxurious on my legs, that it makes shaving my legs less of a drudgery activity.

The cost is $2.

99 for a 7 ounce can, which I don’t find bad.

I will

keep using my shower gels and body washes to shave my legs in a pinch, but for a really great pampered leg shaving experience, I’ll continue to use Gillette Fushion Hydra Gel.

I highly recommend this product for anyone who wants nice smooth legs after shaving.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313008815451131/k2311a0830/8.30.09