Illegal Tender movie  » Movies  »
  • The only problem which I had with it though was that Illegal Tender seemed to have way too many plotholes
  • A part from that, I thought everything else, even though not necessarily great was still okay and that made the movie watchable
  • I would recommend this to people who are looking for an okay movie to watch mostly to pass the time

• by Redtape

When I first saw this movie premiering one Saturday night I was a bit confused as to why I had not heard about it before when it was supposed to be released in theatres. It did not look like a indie movie to me, so that made me even more confused since I was sure that I should have at least seen it advertising. Nevertheless, I watched the movie anyway and

thought it was a fairly good movie with some amount of potential. The only problem which I had with it though was that “Illegal Tender” seemed to have way too many plotholes. A part from that, I thought everything else, even though not necessarily great was still okay and that made the movie watchable.

“Illegal Tender” is about past demons which return to haunt a family after a woman, whose husband was involved in the drug trade has to run away with her young son after her husband is murdered. Throughout the years, she has to eep on the run with him too as the same people keep trying to kill them. The movie is for the most part set in the present when her son is now in his twenties and she now has another son who she had conceived ...

• Illegal Tender  movie
      with someone else. In this movie, the people come back again to try to kill her and her family and they all decide that they are not going to run anymore and taken them on themselves.

I thought that one of the plotholes in this movie was that this woman moved around with so much money for all those years and no one thought to question her as to where the

money suddenly came from. She didn’t even have a job anbd her family was not rich either, and it was only when she was in her twenties and was being pursued by these thugs that her son all of a sudden decides to ask where they got all that money from.

I would recommend this to people who are looking for an okay movie to watch mostly to pass the time.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113008815361131/k2311a0830/8.30.09