Hollywood Wives movie  » Movies  »
1.0
  • I would not recommend this movie to anyone who wants something good to watch

• by Redtape

I watched this movie a long time ago, not necessarily because I was actually interested in watching it but, I was waiting at a business place when it happened to be airing on television at the time, so I decied to watch it. The only thing I have to say after watching it was that it was a terrible movie. I guess the only think slightly attractive about it was that it starred

the late actress Farrah Fawcett. The acting was so bad it grated on my nerves and almost hurt physically. Even Farrah Fawcet did not do her best in the movie as well. Now, I don’t count that as a disappointment since as it started I did not think much would come out of it anyway. Then there was the dialogue and script which was almost as badly written as the one in the ...

• television show “Secret Life of an American Teenager”.

The movie “Hollywood Wives” was about as the title implies the life of several Hollywood wives. Farrah Fawcett plays a character who is supposed to be a major pop singer who thinks her husband is cheating on her. Thus, she makes this plan and hires a private investigator to find out more about her husband’s trysts.

I would not recommend this movie to anyone who

wants something good to watch. The movie isn;t even bad and fun it is just terrible. Everything about it is so bad that I had to get up out of the room in which it was playing and go elsewhere since it made my head hurt. I have not seen this movie for a long while, but I can imagine that fans of Farrah might just want to see the movie since she has died recently.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 113008815351131/k2311a0830/8.30.09