Bayer Aspirin  » Medicine  »
  • I have a shoulder pain problem that responds very well to Bayer aspirin
  • Also, doctors recommend that certain people take an aspirin a day for heart health
  • I like that Bayer Aspirin has been around for a very long time and it's a name that I trust
  • I didn't really want to take any Bayer, because my stomach wasn't feeling that great and I thought if I took it, my stomach ache might get worse, but since my toe hurt so bad, I took it
  • I don't like taking big pills because they are hard to get down, but these go down easy and I don't feel like I they're getting stuck

• by mom1

I am a regular customer of Bayer Aspirin. I also use other pain relievers, but for inflammation, you can’t beat Bayer. I have a shoulder pain problem that responds very well to Bayer aspirin.

It does, on occasion give me a stomachache, but for the pain relief that I get, it’s not that bad. I also don’t like the fact that it can cause bleeding in the stomach.

It’s kind of scary, but again, the pain relief I get with Bayer is great. Also, doctors recommend that certain people take an aspirin a day for heart health.

As a registered nurse, I see it prescribed frequently for heart health. I have to say, I take Bayer aspirin everyday, myself.

Sometimes when I get a migraine headache, I’ll take two Bayer aspirin and drink a strong cup of coffee because the caffeine and aspirin combo boosts the effectiveness of the aspirin. I like that Bayer Aspirin has been around for a very long time and it’s a name that I trust.

Last month, I hurt my toe, and the pain was terrific. I didn’t really want to take any Bayer, because my stomach wasn’t feeling that great and I thought if ...

• Bayer Aspirin
      I took it, my stomach ache might get worse, but since my toe hurt so bad, I took it.

After twenty minutes, the pain actually subsided enough that I was able to take my dog for a walk. Now mind you, prior to that, I could not even put any weight on my toe.

The Bayer took most of the pain away, but not all of it.

It did not upset my stomach either.

The Bayer is also easy for me to swallow. I don’t like taking big pills because they are hard to get down, but these go down easy and I don’t feel like I they’re getting stuck.

I highly recommend Bayer aspirin for mild to moderate pain relief. However, before taking Bayer aspirin, consult your doctor to make sure it’s safe for you to take.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 263008815291131/k2311a0830/8.30.09