Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls
  • The best part is you don't dirty a bunch of dishes like you would have to if you made everything separately
  • If you are looking for an easy and filling breakfast, this is an item I would recommend taking the time to purchase

• by Steve

My wife and I had the house to ourselves Saturday night and ended up sleeping in on Sunday morning. Since it was the first time we had a quiet house in over a month, I ran to the store to get something easy yet different for breakfast.

I bought Breakfast Bowls from Jimmy Dean.

/> I have had this product in the past and it is an easy breakfast to make.

All you have to do is poke a couple holes in the plastic and put it in the microwave for a couple minutes.

When you are done, you have a breakfast consisting of eggs, potatoes and, in this ...

• case at least, sausage.

The bowls are extremely filling.

I can usually get through only about 3/4ths of one before I start feeling full.

And, the ingredients seem to be of decent quality.

The best part is you don’t dirty a bunch of dishes like you would have to if you made everything

separately.

However, I’m actually not a huge fan of their potatoes.

They always seem to come out a bit overcooked in these bowls and are tough to chew.

Fortunately, the sausage and eggs more than make up for that.

If you are looking for an easy and filling breakfast, this is an item I would recommend taking the time to purchase.

Jimmy Dean Breakfast Bowls

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273008815161031/k2311a0830/8.30.09