Sony Ericsson G900  » Phones  »
  • I can take pictures when ever and where ever I like
  • I love my Sony Ericsson G900, even if I’m a little bit careless with my things, it has never been damaged or caused technical problems

• by rye

I had this mobile phone Sony Ericsson G900 almost a year now, there was one tech trade expo that we attended last November 2008, and there a booth or stall is offering a trade in for your old mobile units. So I immediately checked if my mobile phone can be traded in and it did get approved. The technician assessed and gave my phone a corresponding amount where the price of the new phone will be deducted.

So I browse among hundreds of new units, some not even introduced in the market yet, and

then I saw this Sony Ericsson G900. Appearance wise, it looks chic, with glossy black finish and wide screen 2.4” display. I must have this one I say to myself.

The price is a little higher than my original budget but since the price of my traded in old mobile unit will be deducted then it can be accommodated. I immediately told the sales person that I would take it then proceeded to pay. Only after I got home that I find time to study the features.

Of course the main feature that attracts me ...

• to buy Sony Ericsson G900 is the touch screen. I had previous Sony Ericsson mobile phones that are touch screen and they are really the first one to use this technology.

Another best feature is the 5.0 mega pixel camera. With this I don’t need an extra digital camera. I can take pictures when ever and where ever I like. The memory is expandable so you can save tons of pictures. It is a 3G phone so you can use video calls too.

As always, Sony Ericsson mobile phones are not user friendly. I don’t

like to read manuals so I just experiment and ask friends on what to do with this and that. Until now I must say I haven’t fully maximize the use of my Sony Ericsson G900 because I don’t know how.

I love my Sony Ericsson G900, even if I’m a little bit careless with my things, it has never been damaged or caused technical problems. I’m hoping it would last another year before I’ll get a replacement. Until now, the value of Sony Ericsson G900 has not depreciated so it’s still a hot commodity.

Sony Ericsson G900

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 373008815131031/k2311a0830/8.30.09