RP-HT385 Panasonic Stereo Headphones
  • Although when i put it on my head, it didn't feel all that heavy so in terms of weight-wise, I would recommend this
  • However in my opinion, I don't like them at all

• by shiro_manjuu
      This is a Panasonic product that I got for pretty cheap, about $25 USD or less. It is one of those “big” sized headsets that are slowly becoming a trend for using outside, not just for home use.

However, mine has a extremely long cord - about 5 meters! So no way can I really take this

outside without wrapping the end of the cord up.

I wouldn’t exactly call this “light weighted” since it is bigger than most conventional headsets.

Although when i put it on my head, it didn’t feel all that heavy so in terms of weight-wise, I would recommend this.

Now on to the quality of sound.

It is very ...

• nice! Though of course, there is no way you can possibly compare a ear phone to a headset.

Plus, each “ear” phone can rotate about 180 degrees.

I’m not quite sure what this feature is actually for but I guess it’s for when you’re testing out a song and don’t want to fully put on the headset,

you can just rotate the ear part and put your ear next to it that way.

The ear parts also has very soft pads that is comfortable to your ear.

However in my opinion, I don’t like them at all.

It just takes up room and when you put on the headset, it feels more “tight” because of the unneccessary pads.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16140881510131/k2311a0814/8.14.06