Jitterbug Cell Phone
  • I had seen Jitterbug ads on television for what seemed ages before I decided to call their number and find out what they were all about
  • The 'phone cost $147 and you can choose the rate plan you want
  • I like the fact that the Jitterbug phone has larger numbers, making it a lot easier to see the numbers when I dial
  • I highly recommend Jitterbug to anyone who wants a quality product at a reasonable cost with excellent customer service

• by writinggal

I had seen Jitterbug ads on television for what seemed ages before I decided to call their number and find out what they were all about. I was just not happy with the cell phone service I had been using previously and wanted a change, so I decided to go with Jitterbug. The ‘phone cost $147 and you can choose the rate plan you want. There are no contracts, which is wonderful. My cell phone arrived within a

week and was pretty much ready to go.

I have been with Jitterbug for nearly a year now and really like my cell phone. I had tried an AT&T “Go” ‘phone, but just got exasperated, because AT&T’s customer service was so frustrating to deal with and the service terms were confusing.

Jitterbug, on the other hand, is several stops above AT&T, especially in terms of customer service. When I initially signed up for their service, they went out of the way to ...

• explain everything to me about the terms, charges and more and were very patient with all of my questions. They have a number of calling plan options and all are reasonably priced.

I like the fact that the Jitterbug phone has larger numbers, making it a lot easier to see the numbers when I dial. I loathe those tiny-as-a-button cell phones some of the other phone companies have, because you can barely see the numbers and because they’re way too

easy to lose.

The reception is very good on my Jitterbug phone and my calls are usually very clear. Thus far, I have only had one mishap occur, when a customer rep mixed up some information, but, once I got in touch with someone at the company about it, the matter was straightened out immediately. They are very eager to please, which is good for consumers.

I highly recommend Jitterbug to anyone who wants a quality product at a reasonable cost with excellent customer service.

Jitterbug Cell Phone

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 223008815011031/k2311a0830/8.30.09