Lady’s Choice Sandwich Spread  » Food  »
  • The mayonnaise from it is cholesterol free and made from the best ingredients which are rich in Omega-3
  • There are a lot of flavors to choose from but I like the Chicken Spread the best
  • Thanks to Lady's Choice Sandwich Spread, I can make an interesting and tasty dish even with just bread and it alone
  • Lady's Choice is a lot more tasty and delicious compared to others

• by Ambitious

Lady’s Choice is a sandwich filling by Unilever. The mayonnaise from it is cholesterol free and made from the best ingredients which are rich in Omega-3.

There are different variants of it but the one I’ll be reviewing is the Lady’s Choice Sandwich Spread.

If there’s something that can make bread special then I’m sure

it has to be Lady’s Choice Sandwich Spread.

There are a lot of flavors to choose from but I like the Chicken Spread the best.

Thanks to Lady’s Choice Sandwich Spread, I can make an interesting and tasty dish even with just bread and it alone.

It really is different from other sandwich’s spread; ...

• Lady’s Choice is a lot more tasty and delicious compared to others.

I really enjoy the small tidbits mixed with mayonnaise.

We don’t really need to rush at morning to cook some dish because Lady’s Choice Sandwich Spread is enough.

It is great to mix with pandesal or any hot bread.

It also makes

a good dish for merienda or a short break.

Another good thing about Lady’s Choice Sandwich spread is that it is filled with nutrition.

It doesn’t have cholesterol and contains a lot of vitamins and minerals.

It also gives a perfect bonding moment for mothers and their children by making sandwiches for the family.

Dee-Jay says :

Hi I wanted to find out when Lady’s Choice Sandwich spreads started to be out in the market here in the philippines. My hubby and I loves the Chicken spread specifically. I told him that I loved it since my grade school years and he said how can that be when those products haven’t been out in the market for so long in the Philippines.

ms. penguin says :

It’s now been in the Philippines for a long time with many variants and sold in supermarkets, convenience stores, and even some pharmacies. :)

Violetta says :

What was the cost of this spread? Where did you purchase it (store name/country location please )?

beyondtruth says :

You can purchase lady’s choice mayonnaise in different grocery stores in the Philippines. It is the leading mayonnaise brand in the country, price ranges from P30.00 up to P 800.00.

Kris Grahame says :

Hi,is this safe to eat for preggy like me? They said mayonaise is not safe to eat. Ilove this spread eversince i was little and also this is my crave. Thanks for quick response.xx

Galega says :

Mayonnaise made with pasteurised (heat-treated) eggs can be taken during pregnancy period. You should be cautious while eating it. Ask your OBGyne, or better avoid it during this phase.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 273008814971031/k2311a0830/8.30.09