Sunsilk shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • When I think of the fragrant smell it leaves on my hair, I really feel happy

• by Ambitious

Sunsilk is a popular brand of shampoo manufactured by Unilever. I have been using the Pink Sunsilk for months and I am very satisfied with its effects. After my battle of finding a good shampoo, I can say that Sunsilk is the winner for me.

My hair feels very clean and smells pleasant. I leave

my hair in a bun after using Sunsilk and when I untie it; my hair gives a very pleasant smell.

I really like the fragrance that Sunsilk gives. It isn’t too strong and is really made for the hair.

Sunsilk is very easy to bubble and isn’t that concentrated. It feels nice when I spread it all over my hair and it gives an oozing feeling.

I really have a great time and fun time when I use Sunsilk during my baths. When I think of the fragrant smell it leaves on my hair, I really feel happy! After a month of using it, my hair feels very soft.

It ...

• Sunsilk shampoo
      is so soft that I don’t encounter problems when I comb! My hair doesn’t feel like its being dragged down by the comb. Sunsilk is pretty cheap and a twin pack sachet lasts for mostly a week for me.

The only thing I can rant about Sunsilk is that it seems their past products are

more concentrated. I don’t know if it’s just me but I’m a bit sure that the Sunsilks now are less concentrated.

But anyway, using a shampoo that is too concentrated is bad so I guess Sunsilk is just balancing it out. More power to this great brand of shampoo and I hope they continue to make more women happy!

Sunsilk shampoo
Teh Choon Fung says :

How long can is last and the price for serum and conditioner? After used any disadvantages?

Galega says :

If you are not allergic to any of the ingredients, there won’t be any problem. You can use shampoo daily, and serum once a week.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 313008814961031/k2311a0830/8.30.09