Rexona deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • I can still recall a funny experience wherein I checked my underarm if it was smelly at the bathroom
  • It’s cheap and comes in good packaging but the only problem I encountered with it is that I noticed my underarms got darker

• by Ambitious

Rexona is a deodorant brand by Unilever. It is advertised notably by Angel Locsin in television commercials at our country. The product claims to protect your underarm for a long period of time.

Rexona is mostly available at roll-ons but now they are even marketed at small packs.

I tried Rexona and I have to say it does really work.

I didn’t really expect that its effect would

last for more than 24 hours but it really did! I feel protected and confident whenever I use Rexona. Before I was a bit worried when it’s already been half a day because my body stinks mostly at that time! Thanks to Rexona I don’t really have to worry anymore.

I can still recall a funny experience wherein I checked my underarm if it was smelly at the ...

• bathroom. I was really conscious about it thanks to the fail deodorants I used before.

My friend eventually saw me and got a sniff at my underarm. It was pretty embarrassing but she laughed and asked me if I was using Rexona.

She told me that I don’t need to worry about anything if I use Rexona. She has a lot of good experiences with this brand and

that encouraged me to switch to it.

Rexona is pretty neat. It’s cheap and comes in good packaging but the only problem I encountered with it is that I noticed my underarms got darker.

I’m pretty sure that it’s from Rexona because the other brands I’m using didn’t give me this effect. Rexona is a pretty neat product but you have to watch out for its unwanted side effects.

Rexona deodorant
    trecie says :

is there a possibility that rexona anti persperant can cause a breast cancer

Galega says :

Depending on the sensitivity of your skin, it can have some allergic reaction on skin. However, it won’t be the cause of breast cancer.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312908814940831/k2311a0829/8.29.09