Colgate 360  » Health  »
  • I thought it was an exaggeration of market now days that even toothbrushes are transformed into new forms
  • There is a cheek and tongue cleaner which I really love because no other toothbrush has this feature

• by Ambitious

I only got to see the new Colgate 360 on the commercials. I thought it was an exaggeration of market now days that even toothbrushes are transformed into new forms.

My thoughts changed after I got to try the Colgate 360 myself.

At first I was a bit hesitant to buy it

since I just want a normal toothbrush but what the heck! It isn’t wrong to give it a try right? The Colgate 360 is entirely different from normal toothbrushes.

The neck of it was angled and I reached my molars easier.

I brushed my jaws thoroughly which was a bit difficult using ordinary toothbrush but easy with the Colgate 360.

There is a cheek and tongue cleaner which I really love because no other toothbrush has this feature! Before, I always just use my toothbrush on my tongue and it was a bit painful and inconvenient.

I don’t really feel clean and it gives ...

• Colgate 360
      me the thought that I’m actually damaging my taste buds.

The Colgate 360 is also easier to grip than ordinary toothbrushes.

I’m amazed with the features it has because most toothbrushes don’t give emphasis at gripping.

My mouth feels fresher and cleaner every time I use the Colgate 360.

I find that

its price is actually very reasonable since when I met up with my dentist, she said that my teeth improved and I don’t need to meet up with her for my next quarterly visit.

I’m really glad I got to try the Colgate 360 and it is even available at convenience stores.

Royce Roman says :

re : There is a cheek and tongue cleaner which I really love because no other toothbrush has this feature
This one of the most comfy and flexible toothbrush I’ve ever used, it’s very affordable and available anywhere in the world i Just love it.

IMEOBONG AKPAN says :

I am here to testify that Colgate 360 Brush is unique and unconventional. This toothbrush has been designed to clean the teeth, gum, cheeks and tongue. It removes more than 96% of odor-causing bacteria, reduces gum bleeding, convenient and comfortable to use. This toothbrush is really a brilliant innovation.

Galega says :

A brush can’t remove bacteria on its own. What this Colgate brush does is to reach all parts of the mouth in a gentle way without causing any discomfort to gums. That helps toothpaste to work on all parts inside the mouth and remove odor causing bacteria. It can also help to reduce the possibility of the formation of cavity.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342908814900831/k2311a0829/8.29.09