Lemon Flavored Tic Tacs  » Food  »
  • It was extremely cheap too - I bought it at $2.20 HK - that's less than a quarter USD
  • If you happen to be going pass Hong Kong, definitely give those a try and if you like it, don't make the same mistake I did and only buy one pack
  • I definitely regret it now - so I called up my friend and asked her to bring me some when she comes back
  • I'm a big fan of citrus flavors so I enjoyed it a lot

• by shiro_manjuu
      I’ve had the fortune to come across this item that I’ve never seen anywhere else - it is not even released in North America yet. This is lemon flavored tic tacs. Do not confuse this with lime flavored tic tacs - while the lime one is GREEN in color, the lemon one is white in color much like the fresh mint flavor.

I admit that it looks so plain like the original

one, that I almost overlooked when I was browsing at a chinese supermarket in Hong Kong. The box itself is see through green.

Haven’t tried it before, so I bought it. Boy I’m glad I did - it tastes very refreshing and you can’t stop once you ate one.

It was extremely cheap too - I bought it at $2. 20 HK - that’s less than a quarter USD.

How cheap can these ...

• things get?

If you happen to be going pass Hong Kong, definitely give those a try and if you like it, don’t make the same mistake I did and only buy one pack. BUY LOTS! You can’t get these anywhere else.

Surprise your friends with them. Use them as souvenirs or something.

Or save them for yourself. So yes, buy lots! They’re so cheap anyways, so why not? I definitely regret it

now - so I called up my friend and asked her to bring me some when she comes back.

I personally really hate mint flavors of any sort, so this was such a nice change - since I’m getting tired of seeing the same old orange flavor lying around. I’m a big fan of citrus flavors so I enjoyed it a lot.

I hope you would also if you have the chance to try.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 27140881490131/k2311a0814/8.14.06