Downy Antibac  » Housewares  »
3.3
  • From my experience of Downy Antibac, I can say that it really smells very pleasant
  • I like its scent compared to all the Downy variants
  • It’s very convenient since before, I use two packs for 15 pcs of house clothes using other fabric softener
  • I'm already contented with the new and improved fragrance that Downy Antibac gives and I don't think I can ask for more

• by Ambitious

Downy Antibac is a variation of Downy; a brand name of a fabric softener produced by Protec & Gamble. The product claims to give your clothes a unique scent and at the same time, help repel those mosquitoes away from you.

From my experience of Downy Antibac, I can say that it really smells very pleasant.

I like

its scent compared to all the Downy variants.

Downy Antibac is just different, the smell is stronger or more concentrated but it still is light on your clothes.

I only used a pack for about 15 pcs of house clothes! It’s very convenient since before, I use two packs for 15 pcs of house clothes using other fabric ...

• softener.

I remember a really unforgettable encounter with Downy.

The scent on the clothes still stays there even though my shirt was exposed to 10 hours of sweating from aerobics.

I was really amazed on this because it was the end of the day and everyone else with me was sweating badly and some even smell awful but

the scent on my shirt is still there.

I still don’t know about Downy Antibac as a mosquito repellant.

I haven’t seen it repel mosquitoes because we aren’t in an environment where mosquitoes are roaming around freely.

I’m already contented with the new and improved fragrance that Downy Antibac gives and I don’t think I can ask for more.

Downy Antibac

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532908814890831/k2311a0829/8.29.09