TinyPic.com  » Web sites  »
  • From my experience, the pictures that I upload to TinyPic didn't encounter any problems
  • When I found out this site, it automatically replaced the usage of image hosting sites that require an account

• by Ambitious

TinyPic is a site that features photo and video hosting. Launched at the year 2004, it is operated and owned by photobucket.com, a site that is similar to them on photo and video hosting. The difference with most image and video hosting sites, TinyPic doesn’t need registration in order to upload a photo or video.

TinyPic

is a really helpful site. I am a frequent poster on different internet forums and thanks to TinyPic, I don’t need to make an account and receive unnecessary spam mail just to upload a picture. The resizing feature is pretty neat too! It saves time to post pictures that have a standard size on forums.

• From my experience, the pictures that I upload to TinyPic didn’t encounter any problems. It was uploaded fast and just easy! When I found out this site, it automatically replaced the usage of image hosting sites that require an account. I really enjoy the features of TinyPic than other websites.

TinyPic is a pretty cool

site but they still need improvement. The site has limitations on its hosting features. An example is that TinyPic on allows the hosting of jpg or jpeg, png, gif, and tif format files. I hope that TinyPic would allow bmp files because I really like to use MS Paint and I’m pretty sure other users are also.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202908814800831/k2311a0829/8.29.09