Botanic Choice Valerian Root Extract  » Health  »
Botanic Choice,3401 West 37th Avenue,Hobart, IN 46342-1751
  • When it comes to something like helping with sleep issues, I prefer not to use prescription drugs, because of all the potential side-effects and because I simply do not want to risk getting hooked on them
  • That's why I like to use natural remedies to help solve some health concerns
  • I highly recommend this product, if you have sleep problems, but don't want to use conventional medications to battle them

• by writinggal

One of the things I’ve suffered from, due to menopause, is an inability to sleep and, once I do manage to sleep, stay asleep. Once I wake up, being able to return to sleep can be very difficult.

When it comes to something like helping with sleep issues, I prefer not to use prescription drugs, because of all the potential side-effects and because I simply do not want to risk getting “hooked” on them. That’s

why I like to use natural remedies to help solve some health concerns. Even that can be challenging, though, because some companies that sell herbal remedies have raised their prices, so finding products that works and that are also economical is very important to me.

I ordered a few bottles of the Botanic Choice Valerian Root Extract, after seeing in a Botanical Choice catalog that was sent to me that had several items that were very reasonably ...

• priced. Their Valerian Root Extract was- believe it or not- just $5. It contains 1 fluid oz. and I began taking it the same day in arrived.

So far, this product has worked very well for me. I take it about a half hour before I plan to go to bed and within 35 minutes, I am fast asleep. When I do wake up, I’ve been able to get back to sleep, something that

is usually hard for me. I rake it full strength, but you really should mix it in a small amount of purified water.

I have been very satisfied with the Botanic Choice Valerian Root Extract, as far as its quality and price and will likely to re-order it, once it runs out.

I highly recommend this product, if you have sleep problems, but don’t want to use conventional medications to battle them.

Botanic Choice Valerian Root Extract worked for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342908814650831/k2311a0829/8.29.09