Panasonic Telephone Model KX-TS500MXB  » Electronics  »
  • I would like to share my experience with you
  • I believe it is great for someone who only needs a very simple phone and nothing more sophisticated
  • Another interesting feature is the fact that the Panasonic Telephone Model KX-TS500MXB has two buttons to increase and decrease the volume
  • I think this can be very handy, if you want to change the volume during conversation
  • I think that the phone's biggest disadvantage is that it doesn't have any more advanced features

• by cool

I have the Panasonic Telephone Model KX-TS500MXB at my desk at work. I have been using it from time to time in a period of many months to my full satisfaction. I would like to share my experience with you.

The telephone is a corded phone with a black color. It is made of plain plastic and has a simple design. I use it at work mainly to

receive phone calls at my extension or forward calls to other people.

The Panasonic Telephone Model KX-TS500MXB supports only one phone line. It has some basic functions: flash, redial and volume setting. I believe it is great for someone who only needs a very simple phone and nothing more sophisticated.

>From my experience, the quality of voice during conversation is good. The phone is very light and easy to ...

• install and use. Another advantage is that the buttons are big and easy to press. As a user, I believe this is important.

Another interesting feature is the fact that the Panasonic Telephone Model KX-TS500MXB has two buttons to increase and decrease the volume. I think this can be very handy, if you want to change the volume during conversation.

I think that the phone’s biggest disadvantage is that

it doesn’t have any more advanced features. For example, it doesn’t have a display screen, so services like caller ID are out of the question.

I believe the Panasonic Telephone Model KX-TS500MXB is good for someone you wants a simple phone with basic functionality. It I personally don’t think it is suitable for a secretary of an office. I will rate it a 8 out of a maximum of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162908814540731/k2311a0829/8.29.09