Oral-B Floss Pick with Scope Outlast flavor
  • I'm not a big fan of flossing normally, but I think these picks are great
  • The only thing that's bad about them is that I don't think they can be reused, so it's kind of a waste of the plastic
  • I still think the picks are great, so I would definitely buy more
  • I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an easier way to floss their teeth

• by Blue345

I recently decided to try floss picks. I ended up getting Oral-B’s floss picks, and they have Scope Outlast (mouthwash) flavor. The picks are small peices of plastic with a small peice of floss stretched out on the end.

The other end is pointed into the pick shape. The plastic peice itself has grips on it so it’s easy

to hold.

I’m not a big fan of flossing normally, but I think these picks are great. They are very easy to use because of the size and shape of them.

I don’t have to go through tons of floss because it’s just one little peice on it. The floss is also very durable so it won’t get destroyed while it’s ...

• being used.

The pick on the end is also nicely shaped so that it is easy to remove additional plaque that the floss can’t get to. The pick is a great accessory to the toothbrush.

Also, the taste it has is decent. It’s cool that Oral-B and Scope decided to combine their products to make these picks.

The

only thing that’s bad about them is that I don’t think they can be reused, so it’s kind of a waste of the plastic. I still think the picks are great, so I would definitely buy more.

I would recommend them to anyone who is looking for an easier way to floss their teeth. They rate a 10/10 for me!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342908814520731/k2311a0829/8.29.09