Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition Nail Color
  • So when my aunt brought home a Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition nail color I was impressed
  • I love how the polish goes on smooth and I don’t have to re dip the brush into the bottle or constantly recoat my nails

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I don’t usually wear nail polish because I don’t like when it starts to chip away. Not only that, but I get sick of using the same colors over and over again.

So when my aunt brought home a Sally Hansen HD Hi-Definition nail color I was impressed.

It had a metallic blue/green color that really popped.

I painted my toes with it because I

wanted them to really stand out when I wore my sandals.

I also felt like the color would go perfect with just about any outfit, and I was right.

I’ve worn that Sally Hansen nail polish with red, blue, green, purple, pink and other multicolored outfits.

I’ve gotten compliments on my toes, people have said, “oh wow your toes are really pretty, where’d you get that ...

• nail polish from?” I really love this Sally Hansen nail polish; it’s given me a new outlook on polish.

I also love the fact that after the two weeks that I applied the polish it did not chip off! It still looked like I had just applied the nail polish the day before or something.

I love how the polish goes on smooth and I don’t

have to re dip the brush into the bottle or constantly recoat my nails.

The shape of the brush handle is even cute and functional to me because it helps me keep a hold of the brush instead of it slipping out of my hand which has happened before with other narrow nail polish brush handles.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312908814480731/k2311a0829/8.29.09