Tylenol Extra Strength  » Medicine  »
  • So I can say that I like how the Tylenol works and takes my pain away, but I do not like how I have to wait up to an hour for it to work

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

When it comes to taking medication I do not particularly like to do it, especially when I need to take multiple pills just to feel better. With Tylenol Extra Strength people twelve years and older are suggested to take two capsules every four to six hours.

I am twenty years old but even two

capsules sometimes sounds like a lot to me.

I usually only have to take the two capsules once, after that my symptoms go away.

When my headaches, menstrual cramps, body aches, or stomach pain get bad enough I will myself into taking the Tylenol Extra Strength.

I usually take the two capsules before bed ...

• time.

Every time I take the Tylenol Extra Strength I wake up feeling relieved from whatever symptoms I was having before, but the relief does not come right away.

I usually have to wait up to an hour, that’s why I take the capsules before bed time so that my relief can come as

I fall asleep, which makes it seem quicker for me.

So I can say that I like how the Tylenol works and takes my pain away, but I do not like how I have to wait up to an hour for it to work.

Tylenol Extra Strength

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262908814460731/k2311a0829/8.29.09