Theraflu Cold & Sore Throat Hot Liquid  » Medicine  »
  • At first I thought this was just because I needed to keep taking the Theraflu so that's what I did, but after about 3 or 4 packets I was done

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

I hate getting sick with a cold/flu in the winter time, but I especially hate getting sick with a cold/flu in the winter while I’m in school. Last winter I came down with a really bad cold.

I was so congested and I just kept coughing up mucous, sneezing, feeling groggy and half dead.

I went to the nearest store on campus looking for some NyQuil, but they just didn’t have any.

I suspected it

was because of the idea that some people actually try getting high off of it so they figure NyQuil and college students aren’t a good mix.

So I asked the clerk what would be the next best thing for me to get over my cold fast.

She suggested the Theraflu Cold & Sore Throat Hot Liquid.

The idea of a hot liquid soothing my sore throat did sound convincing, along with the fact that the ...

• product was lemon flavored.

When I first started drinking it I was hopeful.

I didn’t really care for the taste that much, but the warm liquid did sooth my throat some and I always slept soundly after taking it.

However, I always woke up feeling the same as before I’d taken the Theraflu, and that wasn’t something I was used too when I would take NyQuil.

At first I thought this was just because I

needed to keep taking the Theraflu so that’s what I did, but after about 3 or 4 packets I was done.

I was just not getting better.

I ended up having to buy some NyQuil anyway.

I’m not totally knocking the Theraflu, it did comfort my sore throat and help me sleep well, but it did not deliver when it came to me actually getting better.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262908814450731/k2311a0829/8.29.09