Charlotte Russe  » Shopping  »
35000 West Warren Rd., Westland MI, 48185
  • When it comes to shopping for clothes I like to find clothes that are made to fit my body as best as possible
  • I enjoyed seeing the wide selection of styles they had
  • Out of all the tops I tried on which included a long sleeved shirt, T-shirt and lacy spaghetti strap top they all looked amazing on me

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

When it comes to shopping for clothes I like to find clothes that are made to fit my body as best as possible. I am a x-small to small size, and I like for the clothes to look as if they were tailor made just for me, not clothes that look like they are made to fit just one general body type.

The other day while I was shopping

at my local mall I went into a Charlotte Russe clothing store.

I remember going there once before about a year back and trying on a pretty crimson corset I had found.

I enjoyed seeing the wide selection of styles they had.

So I went in and picked out about ten different tops, most of which were on discount.

Out of all the tops I tried on which included ...

• a long sleeved shirt, T-shirt and lacy spaghetti strap top they all looked amazing on me.

I also remember being in the dressing room and seeing a sort of plaque on the wall telling customers not to be shy to ask for help because the associates can not only give you advice on the clothing you tried on, but go get you a different size or color.

I can’t

wait to go back to Charlotte Russe, I feel like their is real quality put into that clothing at a reasonable price.

The store itself is also super inviting, lit up, beautiful, like some kind of high class boutique.

They always play really upbeat music each time I go in there too like electronica and pop.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242908814440731/k2311a0829/8.29.09