C.O. Bigelow Lemon No 1999 Eau De Parfum  » Perfume  »
  • It was an amazing surprise of lemon, lime and musk, and that is something that I'd never dreamed of before
  • Unfortunately that perfume cost $34 and I didn't have enough, and wasn't sure about spending $34 on a perfume anyway, but then I went home and I kept smelling that lasting scent on my skin
  • I decided to look it up on eBay and I found it for a little bit cheaper
  • The next time I have enough money I know without a doubt that I will be purchasing the C

• by LissaK

AOL Messenger (required to be logged into AIM)

The other day I was in Bath and Body Works sniffing some of their newest fragrances. I hadn’t been there in a while so I wanted to see what was new and if there was a fragrance so captivating that I would actually spend money to buy it. I only like buying perfumes, lotions, creams, etc.

that leave an impression on me, one that

touches me psychologically and uplifts my emotions. That is what the C.

O. Bigelow Lemon No 1999 did for me.

It is an Eau De parfum in a 3. 4 fl oz glass bottle.

I sprayed one of the testers on my wrist and was just blown away. What I expected and what I got were completely opposite.

It was an amazing surprise of lemon, lime ...

• and musk, and that is something that I’d never dreamed of before. Musk has always been one of my most favorite scents, but along with the lemon lime…it just captivated my senses.

Unfortunately that perfume cost $34 and I didn’t have enough, and wasn’t sure about spending $34 on a perfume anyway, but then I went home and I kept smelling that lasting scent

on my skin. I was hooked.

I decided to look it up on eBay and I found it for a little bit cheaper. The next time I have enough money I know without a doubt that I will be purchasing the C.

O. Bigelow Lemon no.

1999… it is such a sweet experience!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562908814420731/k2311a0829/8.29.09