Dove Body Wash  » Cosmetics  »
  • I decided to try Dove Body Wash when I saw it on sale at the grocery store for $1.00
  • Another great thing I love about this product wash is that it doesn't leave my bathtub with a slick oily residue at the bottom
  • I highly recommend Dove Body Wash to anyone who wants a great smelling body wash that doesn't feel greasy or cause skin dryness

• by mom1

I decided to try Dove Body Wash when I saw it on sale at the grocery store for $1. I have used Dove soap in the past but I never tried the body wash, so since it was so cheap, I decided to give it a try. I always like to smell products in the store before I buy them to

make sure that I can tolerate the scent.

The Dove Body wash passed the smell test with it’s fresh clean scent. When I first used it in the shower, I was amazed at how soft it made my skin feel.

I loved the clean scent that stayed on my skin long after I took my shower. This product also works very well as a shaving cream for my legs.

I just smooth a small amount on and shave. It leaves my legs amazingly smooth and without the razor burn that I normally get.

I also like to use Dove Body Wash as a bubble bath. I only need to use a small amount in the tub to get ...

• Dove Body Wash
      lots of bubbles that don’t fade away after five minutes.

Another great thing I love about this product wash is that it doesn’t leave my bathtub with a slick oily residue at the bottom. Some body wash products don’t rinse too clean or completely, leaving the bottom of my bathtub as slippery as a sheet of ice.

Dove Body Wash rinses clean

and doesn’t make my skin feel greasy or dry. I get more bang for my buck when I use a shower puff with this product as I only need to use a small amount to get a whole lot of later.

I highly recommend Dove Body Wash to anyone who wants a great smelling body wash that doesn’t feel greasy or cause skin dryness.

Dove Body Wash

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312908814410731/k2311a0829/8.29.09