Huggies Baby Bath Care  » Baby care  »
  • I was so surprised at the amazing scent and how soft it made my skin feel
  • I think it's a newer product that was not available when my daughter was a baby
  • I love how the light scent lingers on my skin after I use it
  • I highly recommend Huggies Baby Bath Care Wash for anyone who wants a gentle body wash that has a great fresh scent to it

• by mom1

Huggies Baby Bath Care wash is a great product. I actually stumbled upon this product when my out of town niece was visiting with her baby. She had forgotten it at my house and when I asked her if she wanted me to send it to her she said no and to keep it.

I didn’t want it to go to waste, so I tried it myself in my own bath. I was so surprised at the amazing scent and how

soft it made my skin feel.

This body wash produced just the right of bubbles and lather. After using up what I had in the bottle, I went to the store to purchase another.

Huggies Baby Bath Care Wash is not expensive at $2. 99 for a 15 ounce bottle.

I have used Huggies products a lot for my own baby, mainly the Huggies diapers and baby wipes, but I never used this baby wash. I think it’s a newer product that ...

• was not available when my daughter was a baby.

I love how the light scent lingers on my skin after I use it. Since it’s so mild, it doesn’t dry out my skin the way other body washes can.

I have to admit, that I did use Huggies body wash as a shampoo when I realized that I ran out of shampoo. I figured if it didn’t do a good job, I would just run out to the store and buy

my regular shampoo.

I was so surprise to discover that Huggies Baby Care wash cleaned my hair as good as my regular shampoo, and as an added bonus, it left my hair with a beautiful light scent. I can’t say if this product will actually replace my shampoo, but it certainly does very well as a substitute for it.

I highly recommend Huggies Baby Bath Care Wash for anyone who wants a gentle body wash that has a great fresh scent to it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542908814400731/k2311a0829/8.29.09