Suave Naturals Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • I love the fresh scent of the shampoo when I opened the lid at the store
  • I don't like when I have to keep rinsing and rinsing shampoo out of my hair
  • I like how Sauve Waterfall Mist shampoo left my hair shiny looking without a dull film
  • One of the best aspects of this product is the price
  • I highly recommend Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo who wants a great shampoo for a very affordable price

• by mom1

I recently purchased Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo at the grocery store. I was hesitant to buy it because it was priced so much lower at 99 cents than the shampoo I normally use. But since Suave has been around for a long time, and the price was right, I figured I would give it a try.

I love the fresh scent of the shampoo when

I opened the lid at the store. When I actually used the product, I was surprised to find out how manageable it made my hair.

My hair usually has lots of static electricity in it, but after I used the Suave shampoo, I didn’t have any static in my hair. This was even without using conditioner.

The shampoo washes out clean. I don’t like ...

• when I have to keep rinsing and rinsing shampoo out of my hair.

I like how Sauve Waterfall Mist shampoo left my hair shiny looking without a dull film.

Every time I shampoo my hair with this product, I get compliments on how shiny and silky my hair looks.

One of the best aspects of this product is the price. I have used many other

very expensive shampoos.

Some I have even purchased at hair salons and this shampoo meets or exceeds the quality of the more expensive salon shampoos. The clear blue shampoo is pleasing to my eye and I like the graphic of the waterfall on the label.

It looks very peaceful! I highly recommend Suave Refreshing Waterfall Mist Shampoo who wants a great shampoo for a very affordable price.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312908814390731/k2311a0829/8.29.09