Clairol Nice and Easy Hair Color  » Cosmetics  »
  • The Clairol conditioner that comes with to use after you're finished coloring your hair smells amazing and it makes my hair so smooth and silky
  • In fact I never use all of it because I like to save some for the next time I wash my hair because it works so good
  • Clairol Nice and Easy makes my hair very shiny and I love getting compliments of my newly dyed hair
  • I know that hair dye isn't the greatest thing for your hair, but I do like how it makes my hair look like it has more body
  • I recommend Clairol Nice and Easy for anyone who wants great coverage for their gray hair

• by mom1

I have been using Clairol Nice and Easy hair color for years. I have gray roots and they are sometimes resistant to hair color.

Clairol Nice and Easy covers my gray and doesn’t leave it looking brassy and fake.

It’s simple to use and doesn’t smell bad.

The Clairol conditioner that

comes with to use after you’re finished coloring your hair smells amazing and it makes my hair so smooth and silky.

In fact I never use all of it because I like to save some for the next time I wash my hair because it works so good.

Clairol Nice and Easy makes my hair very shiny and I love getting compliments of my newly dyed hair! I know that hair dye isn’t the greatest thing for your hair, but I do like how it makes my hair look like it has more body.

I am always surprised that after I color my hair with Clairol Nice and Easy,

• Clairol Nice and Easy Hair Color
      I can do more with it.

My hair always takes a curl so much better after I’ve colored it using Clairol.

My hair tends to not style well with the blow dryer, but I can always get it to look decent after the Clairol.

Nice and Easy costs about $7 for one

application which I find to be very reasonable.

Some store bought hair dyes can be as much as $15.

I recommend Clairol Nice and Easy for anyone who wants great coverage for their gray hair.

Always do a patch test before using this product to make sure you don’t get a bad reaction from it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312908814380731/k2311a0829/8.29.09