Canon Canoscan LiDE 25 flatbed scanner  » Electronics  »
  • I was looking for something in a reasonable price range that also worked well for scanning both photos and artwork
  • It also has a nice, simple and attractive design to it

• by Patrick Philips

I recently purchased a Canon Canoscan LiDE 25 flatbed scanner. I was looking for something in a reasonable price range that also worked well for scanning both photos and artwork. So it had to have high resolution capabilities and a decent amount of features.

A

friend recommended this model so I went ahead and picked one up. The great thing about it is it was only 50 dollars.

You can’t beat that price for a good scanner! The installation process was quick and simple. The software was easy and intuitive and had all of the features you would even need.

The quality of the scans is brilliant! I really couldn’t be happier. With my pencil and ink drawings or just family pictures, I always get a high quality scan.

The little scanner is really tough ...

• Canon Canoscan LiDE 25 flatbed scanner
      too. I had a pet cat knock it completely off of my desk.

I was sure it would be broken because these things are always delicate. But to my surprise it still works like new! For a scanner on a budget you can’t beat this

model.

It’s nice and small and fits neatly on any desk without taking up any of your valuable space. It also has a nice, simple and attractive design to it.

It will easily match any other computer components. I give this model an 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162908814290731/k2311a0829/8.29.09