Healing Garden Pillow & Room Spray (Lavender)  » Housewares  »
  • However, it is easy to mess up this scent, either making it too strong (which makes me sneeze) or too light (you can only smell it when it is sprayed)
  • The packaging looks more expensive that its actual price, and well worth every penny

• by TheAdvocate

I love lavender scent. I especially love it in my pillow or room spray.

However, it is easy to mess up this scent, either making it too strong (which makes me sneeze) or too light (you can only smell it when it is sprayed).

If blended correctly, a lavender pillow spray can

lull you to a deep and restful sleep.

The Healing Garden’s Lavender Pillow & Room Spray is blended well, as it is neither too strong or too light.

I have a very sensitive sense of smell.

My nose becomes itchy when I smell strong ones, but this product is blended just right,

• allowing me to sleep, without waking me up in the middle of the night to sneeze or scratch my nose.

It seems to settle deep into the pillow, thus masking the strength of the smell.

It’s a pity that the distribution network of this product is not too good.

It’s very difficult

to find this in the market, especially outside the United States.

For the insomniacs out there, spray this product in the air above your pillow a few minutes before your head hits the pillow, and I can guarantee a dreamless sleep.

The packaging looks more expensive that its actual price, and well worth every penny.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532908814230731/k2311a0829/8.29.09