KLM Airlines  » Airlines  »
  • My favourite international airline is KLM Airlines, and over the years, the service, flights and prices have been consistently excellent
  • I enjoy the comfort level and the service on the flights themselves, and generally, I try to incorporate KLM in my international travel plans whenever possible
  • I have flown with them 5 times, mainly from Amsterdam to other European destinations like Rome, Paris and Spain, and have been very pleased with my experience
  • I also have been impressed with the service and friendliness of all the flight attendants, and they seem genuinely happy and are always efficient

• by Jessie Bahrey

My favourite international airline is KLM Airlines, and over the years, the service, flights and prices have been consistently excellent. I enjoy the comfort level and the service on the flights themselves, and generally, I try to incorporate KLM in my international travel plans whenever possible. I have flown with them 5 times, mainly from Amsterdam to other European destinations like Rome, Paris and Spain, and have been very pleased with my experience.

I have rarely had any issues whatsoever with the booking process, although to be honest,

generally my KLM experiences have been connecting flights to other cities from North America to Amsterdam and then on to my destinations. The checking-in process goes very quickly and is well-organized. I have only once experienced a long wait while checking in, and even then, it was relatively painless. The company’s staff at the airports are always friendly and helpful and efficient as well, which cannot always be said for all airline companies. This airline still allows travelers to check two bags free of charge, which some ...

• airlines have stopped doing.

The little extras during the flights are what set KLM apart from other airlines. First of all, the headphones are free. Secondly, the shorter flights all have complimentary snacks and either water or soft drinks, which is less and less common these days. On longer flights, which I have taken two with KLM, the meals are very tasty-and on one very long flight (over 9 hours), we received two meals plus wine with one of them free! Again, this little detail shows appreciation

toward their customers, and it is greatly appreciated. I always enjoy my flights with this airline, both long haul and short flights. I also have been impressed with the service and friendliness of all the flight attendants, and they seem genuinely happy and are always efficient.

The little details during the flights really make KLM my favourite international airlines, and I try to book with them whenever possible. The staff on the ground and in the air are excellent, and the entire traveling experience is very positive with KLM.

KLM Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402908814040731/k2311a0829/8.29.09