Dogpile Search Engine  » Internet  »
  • I discovered the Dogpile Search Engine while I was working at a private investigation company some years ago, when the lead investigator told me that she used this website in for all of her online searches because it was simply the best there was
  • I think you will be happily surprised at how much time you save while you are looking for information online

• by Jessie Bahrey

I discovered the Dogpile Search Engine while I was working at a private investigation company some years ago, when the lead investigator told me that she used this website in for all of her online searches because it was simply the best there was. While she didn’t tell me why it was the best, I began using it for work searches as well as personal searches, and I

did see a difference between it and my usual Google searches; I was able to find what I was looking for quicker and without having to eliminate many other references before finding the one I needed. I was not sure how it worked so well, so I did my own mini-investigation.

I found out from reading the information on the website that Dogpile actually searches the results in other search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, MSN, and Ask, and it gives its users the best results from these websites. Basically, it retrieves the best results from other sources and gives them to you in one place. It really does work, and I tested it out for myself just to see if it was true.

I understand the concept in theory, but when you do a search on Dogpile,

• Dogpile Search Engine
      you get completely different listings than when you search on other websites, and usually, what you are looking for is in the first 3 or 4 listings. I have never actually had to go past the first page to find what I am looking for on Dogpile. Another great feature of this search engine is that you are able to narrow your searches down by searching categories such
      as videos, news, pictures and yellow or white pages. This is a great feature which allows the user to narrow things down at their end, before having to browse through pages of useless data.

Give it a try for yourself at www.dogpile.com to see if it works for you. I think you will be happily surprised at how much time you save while you are looking for information online.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212908814030731/k2311a0829/8.29.09