Extra Strength Tylenol Sinus 24 Hour Convenience Pack  » Medicine  »
  • This past time, I tried Extra Strength Tylenol Sinus, in a daytime/nighttime combination package, because these combo packs are very convenient, and it was the one medication that I had not tried yet
  • I decided to take just one pill before bed, as I generally need to see how medication affects me before I take the maximum dose

• by Jessie Bahrey

I suffer from sinus infections at least once a year, and sometimes a few times; these bouts range from very mild to not being able to get out of bed for two days. I have tried everything there is, and as my sinus infections are not bacterial, thus not requiring antibiotics, I have tried several over the counter sinus medications over the years. This past time, I tried Extra Strength Tylenol Sinus, in a daytime/nighttime combination package, because these combo packs are very convenient, and it was the one medication that I had not tried yet. Plus, me being as cheap as I am, it was the cheapest, at $8.99 for 12 daytime and 8

nighttime tablets.

Usually what I look for is pain relief from the sinus pain during the day, and relief and the ability to sleep at night. I also usually get a fever, headache, and congestion, but those symptoms are bearable; for me, it’s the sinus pain that is brutal, so I have had various levels of success with medications. This time, I was not in bed with yet, but was feeling crappy, and was expecting it to get worse. I took the daytime tablet as soon as I got home, which was the afternoon, and only took one, just to see what effect it would have on me. It did relieve the pressure, and the headache ...

• seemed slightly better, but the congestion immediately lessened. I didn’t take two, although you can take up to two, because I planned on taking the nighttime caplet in a few hours. I can usually handle the symptoms during the day, as long as my fever is not high, but nighttime is sometimes unbearable. I decided to take just one pill before bed, as I generally need to see how medication affects me before I take the maximum dose. I actually was able to sleep quite well, and I woke up feeling better than the previous day. This actually is the opposite of what usually happens-I usually feel worse until the sickness is full-on, so I
        was pleased.

I never actually got sick enough to stay home and in bed this time. I am unsure if this Tylenol actually made me feel better and the infection did not progress, or whether I was able to fight it off because I was able to sleep well, but I did feel better. I continued to take one tablet during the daytime every four hours, and it relieved my headache and sinus pain very well. At night, I only needed one tablet before bed to get through the night, and I ended up feeling better in three days.

Extra Strength Tylenol Sinus 24 Hour Convenience Pack worked for my sinus infection, and I will be using this again if needed.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262908813940631/k2311a0829/8.29.09