Silver Streak Movie
  • I just watched it again just a few minutes ago and laughed and enjoyed it as if were the first time I'd seen it
  • I fell in love with the idea of a cross country train ride, but unfortunately haven't been able to do it

• by tfedge
      Silver Streak is one of my favorite movies. It turned 30 years old this year, but is still fresh and fun to watch. I just watched it again just a few minutes ago and laughed and enjoyed it as if were the first time I’d seen it.

I fell in love with the idea of a cross country train ride, but unfortunately haven’t been able to do

it. Maybe seeing the movie again will give me the motivation I need to make a trip.

What a great way to see America without having to drive. I only wish it would travel only in the daytime so I could watch the country roll by.

This is the first movie that Gene Wilder and Richard Pryor made together. They are a surprisingly funny team.

I laugh ...

• out loud every time I watch Richard Pryor try to disguise as a black man so he can sneak past the police. Wilder repeatedly saying “I’m bad, I’m bad,” as he tries to pysch himself up to walk past the police is very funny.

It’s nice to see an old movie that has become a good friend. It’s sort of like looking through a photo album.

I

remember who I was with when I first saw the movie. I saw it with an old girlfriend I was dating before I was married.

I hadn’t thought of the woman for years, but it was nice to remember her. It’s nostalgic and relaxing to watch an old movie that has become a friend.

I urge everyone to get a copy of an old favorite movie and watch it soon.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 11120881390331/k2311a0812/8.12.06