Gadjahmas Restaurant  » Restaurants  »
Rechtstraat 42 6221 EK Maastricht, Netherlands
  • I think it is open since 18.00 o'clock in the afternoon until 11 or 12 o'clock in the night

• by MomLouiTan

When I was in Masstricht, I had a chance to try Indonesian restaurant in the center of Maastricht city. The restaurant is located in the busy area of Maastricht. And we were so lucky that we came there when the restaurant already open. The restaurant is not always open during day time. I think it is open since 18.00 o’clock in the afternoon until 11 or 12 o’clock in the night. I did

not really check the exact time when they close the restaurant.

But for sure, if you come there during day time, the kitchen and the restaurant will not be open yet. Most people in this country like to have dinner outside and the restaurant normally start to serve their customers from six o’clock in the afternoon until late in the night.

The food from this Gadjah Mas restaurant was cooked in Indonesian recipes. So some ...

• menu that you can find from their menu lists are mostly spicy recipes. Indonesian kitchen is known with their spicy food recipes.

I choose the menu which was with package. The package included white rice and few kind of dishes. They called it Rijstafel menu. It was not really that cheap but at least I could try few kind of dishes in one time. It’s somewhat nice. And the taste was also not

that bad at all.

The only thing that made us worried was the price. From the menu card that we got, we could see that the price of the food from this restaurant was not cheap at all. I think this is not a cheap restaurant but it’s a kind of luxury restaurant.

But we were happy that we could eat in such a nice restaurant with nice design as well. great service as well.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72908813880631/k2311a0829/8.29.09