Amy Winehouse-Back To Black  » Music  »
  • There is no denying the talent that this girl has, it’s just unfortunate that she seems to be throwing it all away but thee is no getting away from the fact that this album is jam packed with amazing tracks from Amy Winehouse, all of them showing the side that I would love to see/hear more of
  • Definitely worth a listen if you haven’t heard it already
  • My favourite track on this album has to be ‘Tears Dry On Their Own’
  • This track didn’t receive as much airplay as the first two tracks that I mentioned which I think is a good thing because it is still as attractive to listen to as it was when it was first released
  • I’m glad I bought it because it’s so good

• by zoeeb

This artist clearly needs no introduction; I don’t think that there is anyone on this planet who hasn’t heard of Amy Winehouse by now! She’s constantly in the press, usually for all the wrong reasons but, that said, she is one talented singer. This album has got to be her best known and is, so far, the last album to be released from the singer. It was released back in 2007; I hope she gets a move on with her new album before her fans give up hope! There is no denying the talent that this girl has, it’s just unfortunate that she seems to be throwing it all away but thee is no getting away from the fact that this album is jam packed with amazing tracks from Amy Winehouse, all

of them showing the side that I would love to see/hear more of.

Writing a review of this album would be totally pointless if I didn’t mention the track that put Amy where she is today in the music industry, ‘Rehab’. I have to say that I am totally sick of this song now but it is a brilliant track, it’s just been played too much for me! The first couple of times I heard it I absolutely loved it and I still listen to it every now and again, it’s one of those tracks that will be around for many years to come because it’s so memorable.

Love it o hate it, you can’t deny that this track is very cleverly written and Amy really does perform it well, nobody will ever be able to sing this song like she can! Everyone has heard this song by now so I’m not going to say that you should listen to it but it is probably a major influence on those that are going to or have already purchased this album. ‘Back To Black’.

The title of the album and also the second song released from this album from Amy Winehouse. I really like this song but as with ‘Rehab’ I feel like it has been played too much now! I do have to say though; this track just goes to show that Amy can progress with each release, because for me this tack completely tops ‘Rehab’.

It’s more serious, more personal and all together more of a thought-provoking song. This is one track that ...

• Amy Winehouse-Back To Black
      won’t be leaving my iPod anytime soon! I don’t listen to it as much as I did because of all the airplay but I still think that it is a really good song and shows a more vulnerable side to Amy.

Definitely worth a listen if you haven’t heard it already. My favourite track on this album has to be ‘Tears Dry On Their Own’.

It’s upbeat and seems to be coming from a completely different direction to the majority of the album. Most of the songs give off a sombre feel but for me, this track comes across as someone who’s strong and picking themselves up from the floor, it’s a real mood lifter.

think is a good thing because it is still as attractive to listen to as it was when it was first released. These were the three tacks that made me buy the album in the first place because they are all really good.

Overall, there are some brilliant tracks on this album in addition to the three that i mentioned above and there are some that will last for years to come. Even if you don’t like Amy Winehouse or the things that she does you should still give this album a chance because it’s a worthy addition to any music lover’s collection.

I’m glad I bought it because it’s so good. There are so many different styles on there and nobody will ever be able to recreate the sound that Amy Winehouse has so it’s definitely worth the money!

Arpit kumar tiwari says :

re : I’m glad I bought it because it’s so good
Yahhh great

Arpit kumar tiwari says :

I am glad with there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 142908813760631/k2311a0829/8.29.09