Escada Ocean Lounge Perfume
  • I got this for a present, and it is a nice scent, but i'm not sure I would buy it myself as there is a lot nicer Perfumes out there in my opinion
  • Not the kind of scent I was expecing, as I thought it would be a nice sea type smell, but it was a nice light summer type smell

• by leeanne

I got this for a present, and it is a nice scent, but i’m not sure I would buy it myself as there is a lot nicer Perfumes out there in my opinion.

The bottle is quite pretty. It is a kind of tear drop shape and the glass is a dip dye effect. The colours go

from red, to pink then to purple. With the title of the Perfume mentioning Ocean, I would have expected a blue colour on here, but I guess not. The lid is a sleek silver coloured lid. The box is a rectangular box and this is bright as well. it looks like a mosaic design, but I ...

• find the colours with the outline of a woman in white a bit odd looking and perhaps kind of cheap.

This is more of a summer fragrance and it combines a fruity scent with some floral undertones. The smell is nice. It smells like Plum and Nectarine mixed in with amber and Vanilla scents. It sounds odd,

but the smells go together just nice, and you find that the heavy fruit smells go away shortly after spraying, and the Vanilla scent is a nice sweet smell that’s left behind.

Not the kind of scent I was expecing, as I thought it would be a nice sea type smell, but it was a nice light summer type smell.

Escada Ocean Lounge Perfume

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 562808813630231/k2311a0828/8.28.09