Rexona skin light with sunflower oil deodorant  » Cosmetics  »
  • Rexona is known to be one of the best deodorants in the market
  • Being concerned about the complexion of my armpit, I bought one and gave it a try
  • The scent was in fact nice, but I found it too strong for a deodorant

• by migomyangel

Rexona is known to be one of the best deodorants in the market. Good thing they have come up with a deodorant that addresses to a lot of women’s concern–dark underarms. Rexona Skin light with Sunflower Oil is a deodorant that promises to give the underarms a lighter shade in two weeks of use.

Being concerned about the complexion of my armpit, I bought one and gave it a try. I bought the smallest size so to know first if my skin will not have any allergic reaction to it.

I personally love the bottle of this product. The bottle is in upside-down position already and it made easier

for the ball to get the deodorant inside.

I just did not find the scent appealing. The scent was in fact nice, but I found it too strong for a deodorant.

To give an idea how strong it was, I could say that it could pass as a perfume already. The first time I used it, my sister asked me what perfume I was wearing, well in fact I was not wearing one since I was avoiding perfumes then because my little baby had an allergy with perfumes and I had to carry him all the time.

The scent stuck with me the whole day literally. I just did ...

• not like that.

But then I was satisfied with the protection it gave me. The time I used it, I was scheduled to work on field.

I had to be under the sun from eight o clock in the morning up to two o clock in the afternoon, and had to meet clients from four o clock in the afternoon until seven o clock in the evening. I had to be fresh-looking when meeting the clients, but with the little breaktime given to us, I had no chance to go home and freshen up.

Good thing Rexona did the job and managed to keep my underarms dry despite being under

the scorching heat of the sun for long hours. It did not leave a stain under the sleeves unlike other deodorants I tried.

And as of the whitening part, yes the complexion of my armpit improved a bit though I admit that it is not that super white yet. But within my two-week period of using this product, I could say that there was already significant change in the shade of my underarm.

I am convinced to use this since the protection I needed was given, plus the whitening effect it promised was achieved. When I consumed the small bottle that I bought, I will buy the bigger size this time.

Rexona skin light with sunflower oil deodorant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808813610131/k2311a0828/8.28.09