Dettol Anti-bacterial Skincare Hand Soap  » Health  »
  • This probably has to be the best hand wash I have ever used
  • I love Dettol products because of the addicting scent

• by Zameera

I wear contact lens and it is very important for contact lens wearers to have very clean hand when putting on the contact lenses and removing them to prevent any infections from occurring. And when I mention “really clean”, I do mean really clean. I initially purchased Dettol Anti-bacterial Hand Soap for my mother who asked me to purchase a hand wash for her while I was at the drugstore but ended up purchasing

one for myself the next day after using my mother’s.

This probably has to be the best hand wash I have ever used. Firstly, I trust Dettol. My whole family has been using Dettol products since 6 years ago. I love Dettol products because of the addicting scent. Yes, ADDICTING. Before I started wearing contact lens, I rarely used hand wash. There is a reason why. Most hand wash dries my skin out. My hands ...

• would feel dry and tight. When I started wearing contact lens, my optician told me it is very important to wash my hands before touching the lens. Dettol Anti-bacterial Skincare Hand Soap is the perfect hand wash for me. Not only it is anti-bacterial, it does not leave my hands feeling dry and tight at all! In fact, my hands feel soft after each wash. I wash my hands more often now. I don’t
        know what I will do without it. The scent is wonderful too. The consistency is a little on the runny side but I don’t mind as long as I don’t have to bear with hands that feel dry and tight.

Overall, this product is a wonderful product. Wearing contact lens is the best decision I have ever made and I would stop wearing contact lens if, for some reason, Dettol Anti-bacterial Skincare Hand Soap ever get discontinued.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342808813540131/k2311a0828/8.28.09