Orajel Overnight Cold Sore Patch

• by Lynn Moll

My son came home from football practice with a huge cold sore on his upper lip that just kept getting bigger and bigger as the night went on. The cold sore really bothered him and the itchy feeling was driving him crazy.

I took him to my local pharmacy to ask the pharmacist if there are any over-the-counter treatments that will help clear up the cold sore. The

pharmacist wasn’t really a big help, he just directed me over the cold sore treatments.

So on my own, I began reading each package to help me decide which treatment we would give a try. I decided to try the Orajel Overnight Cold Sore Patch. WOW! This treatment was a miracle treatment!

The patch is real simple to use. All you need to do is ...

• clean the area where you plan on using the patch, keeping the area moist so the patch will stick to the area and start working. Then place the patch in the desired area and go to bed. Overnight, the patch will dissolve and treat the sore.

My son followed the directions for placing the patch on his cold sore and went to bed. The next morning when

he woke up, almost the entire patch was dissolved. There was a tiny area that did not dissolve, but he just used water to wash it away. He was pleasantly surprised to see that his cold sore, although did not disappear entirely, it did decrease in size considerably!

If you are looking for an over-the-counter treatment for cold sores that work, definitely use this product because it does work!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262808813200131/k2311a0828/8.28.09