Mediacom High Speed Internet  » Internet  »
0.5
  • Every single time the repair man would come to my house to fix the problem with the internet, they would blame it on the Modem and switch it for a new one
  • I would never recommend Mediacom to anyone, not even a family member

• by Bb85

The worst internet company i have ever used! I used Mediacom for several years and have endured countless internet crashes and problems. About 5 months after we had bought our brand new computer, we decided to sign up to Mediacom high speed internet.

At first the company was great the internet was working fine without any crashes.

A year into our

plan, the service of the internet company had declined dramatically.

The internet would break continuously, which made it impossible to do the simplest of things such as watching a movie, playing a game, or even just browsing the web.

Every time the internet would crash we would call up the company and stay on hold for hours until finally someone would ...

• pick up just to reply with “we’ll send someone out as soon as we can” which would result in a week later.

Every single time the repair man would come to my house to fix the “problem” with the internet, they would blame it on the Modem and switch it for a new one.

We had our modem switched maybe 15

times and none of them seemed to work.

There was no problems with the computer at all and we had it checked many times.

I would never recommend Mediacom to anyone, not even a family member.

Mediacom is the worst internet company, not only are there disconnections constantly, but the lack of staff interest leaves you no where but stuck with the same problem!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 212808813180131/k2311a0828/8.28.09