Colorful Mono Eyeshadow  » Cosmetics  »
  • I bought this eye shadow from Sephora a while back
  • I would definitely recommend it to any girl

• by Brooke

I bought this eye shadow from Sephora a while back. I bought the color matte navy or otherwise known as preppy look 41.

Sephora has this eye shadow for about twelve dollars.

I usually don’t spend twelve dollars on eye shadow, especially on one color but I would buy this again.

Sephora has this eye

shadow in a bunch of different colors, a good variety of colors as well.

Colorful mono eye shadow last a long time, looks great on my eyes, it’s easy to use, and feels good on my eye lids.

As long as I have used this eye shadow it has not faded.

I also like how ...

• this eye shadow is so bright with color but has a touch of shine or glitter to it.

I can’t wait to try some of the other colors, their are so many other colors that I want to try.

Every time I put this eye shadow on, my eyes look brighter and people notice them

more.

I have been getting compliments ever since I have started wearing it.

I plan on buying more of this eye shadow, and I intend to try new colors.

This eye shadow last a long time, bright colors, a good variety of colors, decent priced, and overall good quality.

I would definitely recommend it to any girl.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312808813150131/k2311a0828/8.28.09