Mario Backpack “Go Mario Go” by Nintendo  » Other  »
  • If you have an elementary school child that loves Mario, I highly recommend that you consider purchasing this for him or her
  • It is definitely one of my personal favorite pieces of Mario merchandise

• by GenesisOne

Mario backpack “Go Mario Go” is a cool looking backpack that features Mario racing in his standard go-kart from the Wii video game Mario Kart Wii. The backpack is primary red, but also has a cool checked flag border going around Mario and a blazing blue background behind Mario to imply he is speeding towards the finish

line.

The backpack also features the Mario Kart Wii name.

As for the backpack, it is sixteen inches and can be adjusted.

As a collector of Mario merchandise, I have to say that I wish I could have had something like this when I was a kid.

It looks like a lot of fun to wear and ...

• it simply looks fantastic the way the colors come together and the way Mario’s artwork is drawn.

Plus, on the inside, there sure is a lot of room for books, shirts and more.

Also, the material seems pretty durable, so I imagine a kid could get several years of use out of this backpack and it would

still be in fine shape! If you have an elementary school child that loves Mario, I highly recommend that you consider purchasing this for him or her.

If you are a collector like I am, this is a very cool item to own and look at.

It is definitely one of my personal favorite pieces of Mario merchandise!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 122808813110131/k2311a0828/8.28.09