Super Mario Kart 64 Unauthorized Game Secrets by Prima Games  » Books  »
  • Super Mario Kart 64 Unauthorized Game Secrets by Prima Games is a guide that I quite enjoyed looking through
  • It all brought back some fond memories and that I think helped to enhance my appreciation for this guide
  • The guide definitely goes into good detail as to how the weight of a characters affects his or her speed, control and so on, and provides detailed trips for powersliding, drifting and more

• by GenesisOne

Super Mario Kart 64 Unauthorized Game Secrets by Prima Games is a guide that I quite enjoyed looking through. I liked how this guide offered maps of the tracks and character art that can not be found elsewhere.

It was pleasing to look at the art and read about the tracks that I grew up racing across.

It

all brought back some fond memories and that I think helped to enhance my appreciation for this guide.

I will say though that this guide does get some things wrong, namely certain track names and items as well as the name of the game even - the word “super” was only a part of the title when the ...

• game was in beta development.

The guide definitely goes into good detail as to how the weight of a characters affects his or her speed, control and so on, and provides detailed trips for powersliding, drifting and more.

This guide can most definitely help players win the gold.

I especially enjoyed the sections on the battle mode and

the aggressive driving tips.

This guide can not only help players race better, but fight better as well! Overall, it is a very comprehensive player’s guide that while it does get some things wrong, it gets enough right and goes into enough detail while offering a clean, stylish and enjoyable to look at game guide.

I definitely recommend it!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 172808813100131/k2311a0828/8.28.09