Olive Garden restaurant  » Restaurants  »
8020 Bedford/Euless Road North Richland Hills, TX 76180
  • What I really like about the Olive Garden is that they provide you with delicious and endless bread, salad and soup
  • The shrimp had a fresh from the sea flavor that just excites my taste buds and gives me a flavor that I love to savor
  • As for the cost of eating here, well, it is a little pricey
  • I look forward to coming to this restaurant a couple of times a month and it is one that I highly recommend

• by GenesisOne

Olive Garden is primarily a seafood and Italian restaurant that specializes in various forms of fish, pasta, salads, and soups. What I really like about the Olive Garden is that they provide you with delicious and endless bread, salad and soup. The bread is almost always served warm and soft, the salad fresh and loaded with flavorful toppings and the soup is filled with more than just broth unlike at other restaurants where broth seems to be the primary ingredient! All that might seem like a meal in itself, and believe me, it is possible as I have over-indulged on more than one occasion! The main courses are certainly quite plentiful as well, so get ready for a whole lot of tasty food when you come on

in to the Olive Garden! Some of the menu items include lasagna, crab, fettuccine Alfredo, shrimp and chicken parmigiana to name a few.

The lasagna is quite scrumptious as the sauce is so very rich, the cheese flavorful and plentiful and the noodles prepared very skillfully. The shrimp had a fresh from the sea flavor that just excites my taste buds and gives me a flavor that I love to savor.

I should also mention that they have some pretty scrumptious appetizers: rich pepperoni pizza and a plentiful as well as incredible seafood dip! It is very, very easy to go overboard at this restaurant! As for the cost of eating here, well, it is a little pricey. The price ranges on many of the meals start ...

• at around six dollars and some change and go up to around twelve dollars and some change.

Of course, there are some menu items below and above that range, but generally speaking, one meal will usually cost a person, on average about seven or eight dollars. Believe me when I say the food is most certainly worth it! Plus, the restaurant is decorated in such a way that is really very cozy and comfortable, what with all the plants and soft painting and color and architecture that are reminiscent of Italian design and culture.

My one and only complaint regarding this restaurant happens to be about the service. Generally speaking, the service here is nothing to rave about.

I generally encounter slow waitresses or waiters and sometimes

the person I get cannot even get my order correct even if they write everything down. I find myself waiting at times for refills and such things as bread.

I never leave good tips at this restaurant because the service that I receive is never deserving of a good tip. It a shame that the service here is not better because other than that, this is really a nice, relaxing and great place to come and eat.

I put up with it though because I really find the food to be great and it a cozy and somewhat quiet place to come and relax and eat. I look forward to coming to this restaurant a couple of times a month and it is one that I highly recommend!

Olive Garden restaurant

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72808813070131/k2311a0828/8.28.09