Stouffer’s Easy Express Skillets Chicken & Pasta Parmesan  » Food  »
  • Stouffer's Easy Express Skillets Chicken & Pasta Parmesan is a meal that I like
  • I love cheese, so it is no surprise that I welcome the cheesy chicken

• by GenesisOne

Stouffer’s Easy Express Skillets Chicken & Pasta Parmesan is a meal that I like. It is not the tastiest meal that I have ever purchased from the frozen food section of the grocery store, but I do enjoy having it.

What I like about this meal is the chicken which is coated with Parmesan.

The chicken is tender and large

as well as flavorful, and the Parmesan coating enhances the flavor of the chicken to a definite degree.

I love cheese, so it is no surprise that I welcome the cheesy chicken! There is more cheese to this meal too, in the form of the cheesy tomato sauce.

From what I can tell, the sauce is a mixture of classic ...

• tomato sauce, cheese and herbs.

The result is sauce that actually adds to me rather than just sits there.

There are also flavorful cherry tomatoes that give the sauce a little zing and zang.

The penne pasta was a nice touch, too, as it goes with the chicken pretty well and when mixed with some of the cheese, boy is

it ever tasty! If you are in search of a meal that offers chicken, cheese and pasta, this meal might be a good choice for you.

The cheese and sauce is what really helps to make this meal a flavorful one.

The chicken and pasta are significantly enhanced by the cheese and sauce, and without the two, this meal would actually be fairly bland.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272808813050131/k2311a0828/8.28.09