Licenex Head Lice Treatment Shampoo  » Health  »
  • Well that is what I have so far observed based on my personal experience
  • When I became a mother myself, I never had this problem with my son but my two nieces ages 8 and 5 were the ones who really gave me this headache
  • It was really a big issue to me so I kept on looking for an effective way to get rid of the lice
  • I remembered the Pretty Hair Shampoo that we once used to treat the head lice of my oldest niece but that was some 25 years ago and unfortunately this product does not exist in the market anymore
  • It took some 3 weeks of regular use I think before we see that the hair of the girls became completely free of lice

• by ladyli

Head lice are too commonly seen in children especially with girls who frequently play under the sun. Well that is what I have so far observed based on my personal experience. When I was younger, I’d get head lice that way and my Mon would not stop till she successfully removed and killed all the lice on my head. She was doing it manually using a finely toothed comb we call “suyod” in our native tongue.

Could you imagine how patient my mother was? When I became a mother myself, I never had this problem with my son but my two nieces ages 8 and 5 were the ones who really gave me this headache. Whenever I see them scratching their heads it was as if my head was

also itching and it really bothered me. I hated seeing their hair always untidy because they always scratch their heads and it was also embarrassing for them.

More than this I was so bothered that they could transfer their lice to my little ones. Sometimes they would go to my home and sleep and it such a gross to see some of their lice crawling on my white pillows. My older nieces would take turns removing the lice manually but it seemed like and endless job because lice seemed to be multiplying every single day.

It was really a big issue to me so I kept on looking for an effective way to get rid of the lice. I remembered the Pretty Hair Shampoo that we once used to treat ...

• the head lice of my oldest niece but that was some 25 years ago and unfortunately this product does not exist in the market anymore. So we searched for alternatives until a neighbor recommended Licenex Head Lice Treatment Shampoo.

So we bought this product and used this to my two nieces. Right at the first use, I noticed the shampoo has no significant odor. It smells just too ordinary but what I like is that is has no foul odor.

We massaged the hair of my two nieces with Licenex and did it much longer than usual to make sure the shampoo could effectively work. Then we washed off the shampoo thoroughly. I observed that Licenex was able to clean and gave the 2 girls’ hair some refreshing scent.

Then as we

combed their hair, we noticed many died lice falling down and we all were excited to see the shampoo was able to kill those lice. I was really glad the shampoo was effective. So we continued using the shampoo on them until their lice were completely gone.

Of course the lice were not fully exterminated in one using. It took some 3 weeks of regular use I think before we see that the hair of the girls became completely free of lice. Until now their lice have not come back.

We don’t need to buy another bottle anymore because the lice have been fully exterminated already. But at anytime lice will again invade their head or anyone’s head in the family; we already know that Licenex Head Lice Treatment Shampoo is the solution to this problem.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in August, 2009. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342808812811231/k2311a0828/8.28.09